Friday, October 17, 2008

Closing time eh

As Metallica once said, you know it's sad but true. Yours truly has decided that its time to put the brakes on this online encyclopedia of randomness and absurdities at least for the time being.

As you may or may not have noticed, new posts have become few and far between. And for the most part, most of what I've put in lately hasn't been the works of genius and brilliance that I was proud of, but could not admit to making in the court of law for assorted legal reasons.

I started this thing up in 2006 mostly as a means of killing time during ops shifts at the whitt or as an excuse to not do homework. And a lot of it was that everyone seemed to get a kick out of it which was pretty rewarding as well.

It's 2008 now, and I don't do ops shifts in Durham anymore, if I skip out on doing work from home, I possibly could get fired, and with few exceptions, it seems like fewer and fewer are stopping by. Perhaps they were tired of getting their mind blown on a regular basis.

I wont completely rule out a possible comeback tour if something absolutely crazy happens that cannot be ignored or bringing it back in a different format. But for now, rather than feeling bad about not posting enough, or advertising it enough, I'm just gonna close it out for the time being.

Thanks to everyone for providing with the fodder to dish out a few laughs while degrading a couple groups of people for shortcomings including but not limited to screwing livestock, screwing their cousins, being closet case retards, alcoholic midgets, foul mouthed pot smoking losers, bags of douche, and several others that I cannot remember but probably offended.

Good day, Eh!
Rouge

No comments: